Saturday, March 9, 2013

saturday moments

Good Morning.

I just wanted to write about one of my favorite times of the week, since well....it is right now.


This week has been just....one of those weeks. I have no idea if it's because the kids are ready for spring break (I hear you kiddos) or what but it was just utterly, chaotic.

This left me so exhausted I went to bed before ten I'm pretty sure every single night. Therefore, sadly, I had no time to write or even think straight for that matter.

But here we are, Saturday morning. One of my favorite moments in the entire week when we are home. Even though Sunday morning may beat it a little, but usually I'm rushing to get ready for church because we all know I can't get ready early or anything.


My morning routine on these days are so simple. And so.....relaxing. And all it really consists of is me, my furry friend, a cup of coffee, and this little computer right here.

All I do is sit here and enjoy my hot, sugar and vanilla cream filled coffee and read blogs and usually type one of my own. It's weird how moments of peace become so precious when you have to talk all day and listen to your name being called about one million bazillion times.

Two cups in I am usually feeling like I'm on a coffee drunk and that is usually when the posts get popped out. This little space right here so fills me with so darn much happiness. I have no idea why. Maybe it's the coffee drunk I'm always in, but I just do.

So cheers another weekend. And an even BIGGER cheers to shopping today to get ready for HAWAII. Holy shiznits, I am beyond pumped for that.

Last but not least.....GO JAYHAWKS.

Happy Weekend!

10 comments:

rachel said...

All the students in my practicum this week were CRAZY. It most definitely was the week before spring break ;)

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Becky said...

I love Saturday mornings too! It's actually warm outside today so I'm excited to go running! Enjoy hawaii shopping!! :)

LWLH said...

Saturday mornings are my favorite! I love just relaxing and not having a care in the world.

Ashleigh said...

I am jealous of your upcoming trip! Hmm wonder if I could fit into the suitcase? Worth a try :) Glad you are getting to enjoy your Saturday morning.

Unknown said...

This is how I am lucky enough to start every day. I wake up early just to have my coffee and read my blogs. I love that alone time! I also love Hawaii! We are going to Kauai in May and I can't wait.

Laura Darling said...

My Saturday mornings sound a lot like yours, and it's one of my favorite times of the week too! :) I am so jealous of your trip to Hawaii! I watch a few episodes of Hawaii Life on HGTV yesterday and then I spent an hour researching real estate and jobs down there haha! I've never been there but it's fun to dream about living there! :)

Kristin said...

Hawaii??? ugh sooooo jealous

Ashley said...

I could not be more jealous that you're going to Hawaii for spring break! Jealy belly. I feel like my kiddos at school, (and you) JUST GIVE ME THAT BREAK! ;)

KRISTIN said...

I would kill for a trip to Hawaii! SO jealous. And I totally feel ya on the coffee drunk!

Amber said...

Perfection! I LOVE Saturday mornings too. It's nice to sit on my couch and enjoy my coffee instead of running around the house with it in my hand, trying to gulp it down while I get ready for work! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...