Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rivalry Weekend

Sometimes I just wish I could get bathed by someone else, fed by someone else, and maybe even just run around naked and it be "cute" and "funny".

But sometimes I just really like to be independent and do everything myself even when I clearly cannot.

Okay, I was just trying to find reason to put Kate on here but the sentences still apply.

But today IS a big day. Why might you ask? It's not a holiday, nope. It's the good old fashion rivalry KANSAS vs. KANSAS STATE game at Allen Fieldhouse (rock chalk).  We started off the weekend with some delcious food (wish  I had pictues....next time) and some drinks to pre-celebrate. Now hopefully tomorrow I have some good news. Let's bring it on Sunflower Showdown!



Bring on the wildcats. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly I just came across your blog and I'm starting at the beginning. As a fellow Kansas girl (Northwest corner) and a HUGE Jayhawk fan I LOVE it so far!!!!

PS our pup is named Molly too! ;) Great name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...