Thursday, September 19, 2013

Missing the keyboard

Honestly, I almost have forgotten what it was like to blog. At least consistently.

There has just been so much going on and I just haven't found the words to portray how I am really feeling. Without being fake. And dishonest. So pretty much I have been trying to avoid complaining.

Even though there is a lot I don't have to complain about.

Like this sunrise.


Like, how this new program I am coaching called, Girls on the Run makes me feel. I was nervous about doing it, and now I am so dang glad I did. To hear girls say, "I never thought I could do that" is pretty awesome. Or "that's the biggest accomplishment I've ever had!" Now I just can't wait to watch them run a 5K together in just a few short weeks!


Jeff was gone for a week and it just threw me all off. I was trying to juggle the stress I was having at school with him being gone and I just....lost it.

I think I am finally getting back on track. And I think Piper has turned into a mama's girl now ;)

There is not much new around these parts other than the color of our house, a new front door, and a the change of smell in our house. Aren't fall candles the pure definition of happiness? Or maybe that's just me.

We have been rocking all of the KU home games. Okay, the one we had. But I am ready for some football and to put on my jeans. I know I'll regret saying that...


Maybe I'll make some time soon to write it all out intend of being all sorts of scared of facing fears and complaining.

It's nice to write....and man oh man if you only knew had many drafts I had on here.

3 comments:

C Mae said...

I feel like blogging has lost it's luster so to speak, don't you think so? Everything is on instagram short sweet and to the point...it's why I haven't blogged.

Huggies and Heels said...

Completely agree with the Fall candles. I have a weakness for anything fall and pumpkin scented or flavored. I also agree with the comment above. I just started blogging, and it seems most people are more interested in instagram and pinterest. I'm going to keep at it anyways. Good luck getting back in to the swing of it! :)

Libby said...

I coached Girls on the Run last year and the year before. It is such a powerful program! I hope that it brings you joy continually through your challenging time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...