Monday, February 17, 2014

Goodbye to one social media, Hello to another

Well, it happened again. I deleted Facebook. Gosh why does that always feel so good?

Maybe that means I'll actually blog again?

I'm not getting my hopes up :)

Truth be told, I just haven't had much to say.

I would post pictures of what I've been up to via instagram, etc. but 98.5% of them are of Piper. And 99% of those pictures are most likely of her sleeping. I obviously like variety! What is cuter than a sleeping little pup?! Ah, lucky day. I found a few!

I guess there is a little more than sleepy Pipes. We had three glorious snow days, went on a mini vaca to the lake, had a special Baptism, went to a KU game, and finished up with an awesome Lady A/Kip Moore/Kacey Musgraves concert!


I've missed blogging, but I just haven't felt it lately. Well, for quite some time actually. Not sure why…just wasn't/hasn't.

I do feel like I've been living in my own little bubble though and I'm not really liking that. I always blame it on work but I have a feeling it's maybe me just being old and lame these days? Haha! I kid, I kid. I think?

I've always been trying to think of another blog name and not feeling my current one anymore. Just kinda over it. I want a fresh start but maybe have to wait another five years to think of a good one that fits me and the blog. Process Pending…

I hope everyone is doing well! I've still been reading a lot of blogs, just horrible at responding. I really want to make a comeback. I miss coming back here to see what kind of crazy hooligans I was up to.

Happy President's Day!

7 comments:

Amanda C. said...

I know what you mean. I think I have the winter time blues. I just feel so blah. Sometimes a fresh start is just what you need to get you motivated. Hope you get your blogging groove back.

Anonymous said...

I deleted Facebook two years ago and it's the best thing that I ever did!! :)

Kristin said...

I've missed you!! And 99% of my pics are of Frappy haha

Liza said...

Blogland needs a Molly comeback! I started reading your blog about a year ago, right when you started winding down with your posts. Yours has always been one of my favorites! Here's to hoping =)

Jessa @ Life of A Sports Wife said...

I've been thinking about it. There is so much drama and vague posts for ppl to have pity parties for themselves. I'm just sick of it. I love instagram and I post dons of pictures of our pup too.. and yes 99% of mine are of him sleepy or trying to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was just thinking how liberating it would be to delete Facebook. I'm making slow steps... Signed out and moved my FB app to a place I won't look very often :) hmmmm maybe I'll finally muster up enough courage to say goodbye to FB!!

Ashley said...

I say take time away and come back when you’re ready. Pretty sure we all go through those writing funks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...