Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bumpdate - 15 weeks

So what has been going on this week? Same ol', same ol' Which I can't really complain too much about that. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and finally got to meet our doctor for the first time. Thankfully now I will know him before we deliver ;) Plus he was a KU fan so I was instantly hooked. All I know is this spotting and cramping can BE GONE with it's bad self. 

How far along? 15 weeks


Baby Size: Orange or Peach

Maternity Clothes: None, but after getting poked by a safety pin in my work pants three times today...I'd say it is time. 

Movement? Nada but I cannot WAIT to feel little one kicking all around

Food cravings/adversions? Still wanting juuuust about everything. I'm hungry all.of.the.time. I even have to eat in front of my kids in class I get so dang hungry. 
Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? Negative. Thankful for that!!

What I miss: Just not being scared about all of this spotting business. 

Symptoms?  Spotting, gas (yeehaw), and still pretty dang tired all of the time

Best moment this week? Meeting with our doctor and hearing the little heart beat again. We've been staying around the 150s and this time it was 158.

I also love how excited my students are about me having a baby. I was so surprised by their interest. They ask my literally every day something about baby. Now they are just ready for me to find out the gender so I can bring them cookies. Most are guessing a baby boy, one kid told me because there are just more boys in the world.  

Another little girl told me she could tell there was a baby in my stomach. She said, "It's just a tiny little bumpbut I can tell." Haha. Oh goodness.  Oh and I cannot forget that when I was getting after them how one student told me that couldn't be good on the baby. Right on brotha,  so stop your  chatting! :)

Workouts: Off limitshopefully not for the rest of the pregnancy. But I guess this is the first time I've ever had a real excuse. 

Gender:  Still thinking girl. We find out on MONDAY! Well, hopefully. We will wait to spread the news though until we tell our families. What do you all think?!

Sleep? Not too bad this week. I've been pretty sore if I sleep on my left side though. Not sure what's up with that. 

What I'm looking forward to? GENDER SONOGRAM! A few more days!!


6 comments:

Kristin said...

You're glowing! :) My guess is boy. Everyone I know who is pregnant is having a boy (or has had a boy so far this year) . I feel like 2014 is the year of boys, haha.

Corie said...

I love that your students are so interested!! How sweet of them! Good luck TOMORROW :)

Brittany Fry @ The 26th of August said...

You are so cute!!! and I love your chalkboard. I bet your kids are going to have so much fun as this progresses. Cannot wait to see what you are having!

Kristin said...

yay for tomorrow!!

Ashleigh said...

Your glowing mamma...

Ashley said...

You’re the cutest! I can’t wait to find out if it’s a boy or girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...