Friday, May 2, 2014

Bumpdate- 17/18 Weeks

So what has been going on this week? Well, I guess we can say weeks because I am a slacker pants. Last week we had a sonogram and got to see our little sweet pea again. She was definitely a mover and shaker! She was doing crunches, scooting down, and waving her little hands and feet all over. Goodness do I love seeing her. Other than that it's been pretty low key. We are just trying to finish the school year! 3 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks currently 


Baby Size: Turnip/Bell Pepper

Maternity Clothes: Still no, but am using my belly band for my work pants. I have to get some shorts/jeans though. My hips/butt/or something else (or all of the above!) is growing with my belly so I can barely get my pants on anymore.

Movement? Sometimes I think I've felt her but no "sure" signs of movement. I am ready! C'mon girl. Kick harder :) Like your momma! Haha. There was a lump on the right side of my belly the other day and Jeff could have sworn it was her. I'll go with it!

Food cravings/adversions? I want everything but things that are good for me. BUT I have been forcing myself to eat as good as I can. Chips have been something though I've been wanting nonstop. So weird.

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? Noooope. Thank ya Lord. 

What I miss: No spotting. Coffee and my diet coke.  I'm too scared to drink them! 

Symptoms? I've had some round ligament pain and still my lovely spotting. A few others things that I won't add on here ;)

Daddy-ism of the week: I have to brag on my husband because he has been a CHAMPION during this pregnancy. I haven't really been able to do much with my placenta issues and he has seriously kicked butt and taken one for the team. He said he was nesting and that made me flipping lose it. Hilarious. I love that guy. 

Best moment this week? Last week was seeing baby girl, and this week.I'd say my favorite moment   this week was purchasing my first girly purchase for baby girl. Two bows, of course :) And 50% off, holla! 

Workouts: Still off limits.

Gender:  GIRL! :)

Sleep? Not the best but I am thankful I don't have to wake up and pee all of the time. I mostly just can't get comfortable. It could be the furry creature laid up against me though.

What I'm looking forward to? Doctor's appointment in a little over a week and SCHOOL BEING OUT!!!

Wisdom or other thoughts? Still just thankful to have this little miracle. 

4 comments:

lori said...

congrats, mama! you look gorgeous. i first {for sure} felt my boy kick at 19 weeks so i am sure you will soon as well! feeling him move was seriously my favorite part of being pregnant.

Jayme said...

Hi Molly, I found your blog through Laura Friedberg's instagram. Her and I connected over blogs quite a while ago and have been sharing in the journey towards parenthood most recently. I'm always looking to connect with other future-mommas so I clicked away and realized we are almost exactly at the same point in our pregnancies. I will be 19 weeks this coming Monday with a due date of September 29th! This is our first little babe and to top it all off, I'm also married to a Jeff! Hope you're 18th week has been going well and I can't wait to keep following along.

I blog at http://simple-sweetlife.blogspot.com if you're interested at all.

Corie said...

I'm glad things are still going well! You look adorable! THREE weeks! You can do it :)

Kristin said...

Love reading this... not going to lie, I am sneaking sips of coke here and there. Just to have the taste in my mouth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...