Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bumpdate - 32 Weeks

What has been going on this week? This week we had our 32 week appointment and as far as we could tell from our 5 minute appointment, she was looking and measuring right on track! 

This week was also our 2 year wedding anniversary and we spent it checking on our little sweet pea, spending time together, eating a bomb diggity meal, and relaxing at home. My kind of night! Can't believe it's already been two years. All I know is…I thank God for that husband of mine and continue to love him more and more as the days go by. Can't wait to see him as a daddy! Well, a daddy to a real human…not just our fur human ;)

How Far Along? 32 weeks




Size of Baby: Squash or Jicama (never heard of such a thing)

Weight Gain: Well my last appointment I had lost a pound, so this one I decided to make up for lost time and game a whopping…wait for it…4 pounds. That makes a grand total of 24 pounds I think. I can barely look at the scale anymore. Haha

Maternity Clothes: Yes but still can wear a FEW (very very few) of my t-shirts and athletic pants/shorts. A few as in like two..maybe. 

Movement: Oh yes, she's a little firecracker/ninja at night. At times she quiet and it freaks me out so I prefer her wacks much better. Her movements now have my whole stomach moving at once. It even woke up Piper one night she wiggled so hard. Cracks me up. 

Symptoms: I've been having a burning sensation, almost like an indian rug burn (who's had one of those lovely things?!) right under my right "girl" at the top of my ribs. Doc said it was all the stretching going on but I'm convinced there is a small fire inside of me. My ribs and back are still keeping me in good pain company, but I she has found other party places than my ribs lately so I am so thankful for those small moments of relief! Other than that, I sleep a lot, and am counting down the days until our girl's arrival!

Cravings: Not really. I have been on a weird ranch kick though. I don't…well didn't…even like ranch but for some reason it always seems like a good idea now. 

Gender: Girl! Still working on the name…what's your favorite girl name?!

Mood: Extremely thankful for this little girl, and extremely anxious for this little girl…all balled into one. Can't wait to meet her!

Nursery: Well…we finally have a CRIB! Thank you Jeff for putting that bad boy together! We are working out all of the details for the rest! I can't wait to get the bedding and for it to all start coming together.








Sleep: Depends on the night, but it's really not too bad! When my husband was gone earlier this week I literally got about two hours of sleep, but other than that, we are rockin' it! My hips however act like they ran 5 marathons when they wake up.

What I Miss: Wine, subway sandwiches, and working out. Ahhh can't wait for that sandwich!

Belly Button in or out?  
In..but randomly out at the top. Kinda hard to explain. Haha. I'll just say now I know what the inside of my belly button looks like. So crazy!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Best Moment This Week:  Our anniversary, and knowing our little sweet pea is doing just fine in there cooking away!

Labor Signs: No..just having Braxton Hicks Contractions…

Looking Forward To: Finishing the nursery, seeing Laura's new little bundle of joy, my mom and aunt coming up, and enjoying a relaxing weekend with Jeff!

4 comments:

Meg O. said...

You are looking precious, as always! And yay for a crib! I totally get the belly button thing - mine randomly pops out at the top, too... especially if I eat too much! LOL. Mine never got like this last pregnancy, so this is all new to me!

Kenya said...

You look great! We just put our crib together too... now all I have to wait for is the baby shower to put the rest of the room together!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Haha firecracker ninja! You look great! And happy anniversary!

Kristin said...

Love the crib! and how did you not like ranch before? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...