Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bumpdate - 33 Weeks

What has been going on this week? This week my mommacita and aunt came up to bring lots of baby goodies from my cousin (who has saved our lives with many baby items we didn't have) and to help with the nursery and visit and such. How do you thank people when you really owe them your life? There is no gift or dollar amount that can do that. It was a lot of fun to have them here and really wish I could just move all of our family here! 

How Far Along? 33 weeks (as of 8.10.14)



Size of Baby: Durianwhat is that spiky thing? Haha. OR Honeydew. Yeah, I'll go with honeydew.

Weight Gain: I find out Monday the verdict on this one…a little nervous.

Maternity Clothes: Well it is officially, I have busted out my husband's shirts and sorts. Lord help us all. :)

Movement: Yes but it is DEFINITELY in a different spot that usual. I'm just guessing, but I'm pretty sure she has moved because she is kicking in different spots and I have so much pressure down under. The movements are still more movements than kicks or punches. She is running out of "womb". I don't remember where I heard that, but thought it was hilarious. 

Symptoms: Oh symptoms, you have been very interesting this week! I think now that it's nearing the end, my body is starting to get all sorts of buck wild on me. I have had heartburn, back aches, tons of BH contractions, and unreal exhaustion. I'm hoping those mean we are just closer to meeting our girl! 6 ish weeks, wowza!

Cravings: Thank you Lord for chocolate shakes from Braums. Love, the girl who never really liked ice cream or chocolate before being pregnant. 

Gender: Girl :) 

Mood: Oh boy, this is a loaded question. Mood? Like seriously, who has ONE freaking mood while they are pregnant. Haha. I have about 500 bazillion katrillion. Happy, scared, anxious, excited, thankful, sobbing of thanks, terrified, ready ready ready to meet this girl's sweet face. But she needs to hold off at leaaaaaast 5 more weeks.

Nursery: Well…we now have a crib, dresser, and BALLS. Baby steps :) I am in love with how she is coming together though. I can't wait to get all of the little pieces to complete it. Thank you mom and Diana for being the best ball hangers I ever did see!

Sleep: I still sleep, so I call that success.

What I Miss: Not feeling like I've been ran over by a bus just by taking a trip to Target, Marshalls, and Hobby Lobby. You'd think I ran 5 marathons!

Belly Button in or out?  
Same. In but on the out sticks out a little? Just weird. Haha

Wedding rings on or off? On

Best Moment This Week:  Having my mom and aunt up!

Labor Signs: This week I was having a TON of Braxton Hicks Contractions but I think I was just dehydrated and worn out. 

Looking Forward To: Finishing the nursery, getting the bedding, figuring out a NAME (ohmygosh), getting closer to 40 weeks 

2 comments:

Kenya said...

I have started feeling Braxton Hicks too. It's so crazy!!!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Haha running out of womb. :) You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...