Monday, September 1, 2014

Bumpdate - 35 Weeks

What has been going on this week? A whole lotta nothing! I say that and something will probably happen butas of now, it's been a pretty low key week. 

How Far Along? 35 weeks (as of 8.24.14)


Size of Baby: Coconut

Weight Gain: We shall see next Wednesday (which when I posit…will be in two days)! 

Maternity Clothes: Well I pretty much can't even wear THOSE anymore. Good news is our girl is growing. That she definitely is :) Wait, let's hope it's her and not her momma!

Movement: Yes and yes. Some days she gets really buck wild and other days she is pretty calm. I do know she likes (or doesn't like I guess) ice water and popsicles. She tends to get wild after I have those.  Sometimes I can literally feel the whole arm/leg. It's so crazy! 

Symptoms: Oh the usual pretty much. Backaches, heartburn, lightning crotch (just being serious - this one is new), and rib pain. I don't know if she dropped or what but I feel like a weigh has been shifted and I can breathe easy again. Or maybe that's because I've been sitting/laying down a whole awful lot?

Cravings: None this week but watching cupcake wars makes me want some cupcakes..rightNOW!

Gender: Girl!

Mood: Getting very anxious a the time draws closer. I'm just so ready to meet our girl, but know she needs to keep cooking for a few more weeks. I know God already has our plan worked out so I pray that I trust in that and try not to get too anxious for her to come. I am working on enjoying my sleep and quiet house currently. 

Nursery: Still a work in progress...

Sleep: A little better, that's for sure. Still wondering if it's because she's moved positions. I still get up about 3-4 times a night but at least I go right back to sleep. 

What I Miss: Right now, not too much. (Other than the obvious wine, coffee, and steamy baths)

Belly Button in or out?  
In, yet a little out at the top. Don't ask. haha.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Best Moment This Week:  Celebrating Jeff's birthday week, getting our bedding, and realizing our weekly appointments start NEXT WEEK (now this week)! What the whhhhat?!

Labor Signs: If lightning crotch and BH are signs then yes. If not, then no :)

Looking Forward To: Weekly appointments and continuing progress on our nursery. And MEETING OUR GIRL (in a few weeks, that is)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope I look like you in 10 weeks!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

You look SO good!!! I hope I look like you when I'm at this mark! Yay for weekly checkups! Getting close!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...