Friday, December 12, 2014

B meets Santa

12.9.14

Brooklyn got to meet Santa for the first time on Dec. 9th at our local elementary school. 

It was a first for us seeing a Santa hanging out in a blow up chair. Coolest Santa I've seen! He forgot his glasses though, too bad. 

She obviously had no idea what was going on, but didn't seem to mind laying in some strangers lap. She did lose her binky RIGHT before it was her turn and Jeff and I both looked at each other like ooooh dear. Jeff mentioned to stick her thumb in her mouth (lol) and I was just going to get ready to take a screaming picture. Thankfully she was fine and enjoyed taking Santa's beard with her as a keepsake. 

She makes these little things so much sweeter. I have never been so excited to see Santa in my life! So much fun to be had with this little one. It's only beginning...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...