Tuesday, May 8, 2012

shout out to ze fiance

Well now that I can breathe the biggest sigh of relief after finding out today that I PASSED my Performance Teaching Portfolio, thought I'd stop in! Wish y'all could come join me in a drink (or ten) to celebrate!

Today I actually was just stopping in to give a shout out to my favorite partner in crime, my other half, my love muffin, none other than ze fiance himself.

I am so utterly proud of him that I just thought he deserved a whole blog post dedication. He has been working his little arse off at his new job and totally balling out of control at it. If he does anything, he does it with his whole heart, which is one of the reasons why I love that man so darn much. He puts in 110% effort and always does what he feels is right to help others and to succeed. Always putting others before himself.

It's nice to see how hard work, faith, and dedication really DO pay off. And God sure has blessed him with some pretty unbelievable talents. I never doubted for a second that he wouldn't do well in this new little adventure, but he has gone above and beyond to work hard for his familia. Really, he's the man.

He always inspires me to work hard, do what's right, and have faith and the right things will fall into place. And I know God is smiling down and that beautiful creation of his. I know I sure am.

Keep ballin' baby. You deserve it.






9 comments:

Raquel said...

So sweet! Good job to him, and congrats to YOU on passing!! :)

Madison Claire said...

Big congrats to both of you!

Amanda said...

Awww what a wonderful tribute to him! And congrats again :) Wishing I could be pounding some booze with you to celebrate, but I guess I'll just have to drink with you in spirit!

Tiffany said...

Yay congrats to you! What a sweet post!

Sami said...

This is SO sweet! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband to be :)

P.s. I'm having an awesome Anthro giveaway on my blog today.. check it out :)
http://samisshenanigans.blogspot.com/2012/05/100-follower-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Congrats girly! And the tribute to your finace is the cutest! :)

xoxoxo

Syndal said...

aw..you two are so sweet :) :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Kristin said...

Congrats to you both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...