Tuesday, May 22, 2012

wedding shoe help

Whoever said the wedding dress was hard to pick out, must not have tried looking for wedding shoes yet!

Goodness I have had (before the last two days) the hardest time finding something in my budget that I love and would work for our big day.

I wanted something that was fun, and most important "me". So what better shoe to get than a RED high heel. I mean, seriously. And I should be paying all of my twitter friends because y'all have helped out so much in the picking out of "the" shoe. Even so much that now I can't decide!

I am just wearing the heels to the wedding and for pictures, so I wanted them to be smokin'. However, I don't really want to knock my dad over walking down the isle so...I'm not sure how these will work.

These are the two I've narrowed it down to (thus far) that I could afford, are cute, have my size, and are red. I just can't get the Kansas out of me. 

Now it's your turn. I cannot choose between the two below. I like them both, but not sure which would fit more of the wedding style. Or if it even matters? So if you could help me out (and thank you to all of you who already have) that would be just fantastic. I will pay you in wine later.


A
or.......


B



25 comments:

Syndal said...

B-depending on the look you're going for, I think this shoe is a bit more drama but still hot. A is more of a sweeter look.

Megan O. said...

I personally like B more. I think it's just as smokin' as you want it to be but still has elegance. Not that the other one doesn't, but there is just something about B that it more elegant. Plus I have those shoes(from being a bridesmaid) and they are pretty comfy!

Mrs Guenther said...

I'd go with B. :)

Marian said...

Oh- I love the idea of the red shoe! I believe I actually had the same brand shoe for my wedding day as B...and I think they were pretty comfortable for the most part (though I did rip them off the moment we were done the ceremony...but only because I rarely ever wear heels and we were heading to a farm for the reception:)

But I'm actually more of a fan of A...but really only because of the color. I think of it as a more flashy red. Either will be perfect though

Corinne said...

I would go with whichever you are comfortable in - I like both but tend to lean a little more towards B, I just feel A is a little more playful where as B is more "smokin'" ;)

Madison Claire said...

Personally I think A screams "wear me!!!!!!!!!!" And now I have Kellie Pickler's "Red High Heels" stuck in my head. Good luck deciding!

Kati - Incorporating Color said...

I love them both, but I'd have to pick A. :)

B F said...

I have those Nina shoes! Option B! I think they are sooo cute AND??? I never wear high heels. EVER. and they are comfy, seriously. So I'd totally choose those for your wedding :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

My first instinct was to say B, but I'm kind of digging A.. I don't think you can go wrong with either though!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

They are both really cute but I'm gonna say B!

Amber said...

B is hot! Go for that one for smokin' ;)

Stormy said...

Shoe B defiantly says "I'm about to become a smokin' hot wife" to me! I've had the same trouble...shoes are harder than the dress to pick out!

Kenzie said...

A are so much fun! They definitely look like a shoe you can re-wear again many times over!!! I love the color red of shoe A opposed to B as well. B seems more like a winter color :)

C Mae said...

B !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hands down...shoe A! I LEERVE them so much!

Kate @ Classy Living said...

B is sexier...but A has more of a color pop. I say go with A. Better to be the cute, coy bride than the super sexy one.

Raquel said...

Ooooo I'd go with B!!

Kristina - Lighting for weddings CT said...

Love those wedding shoes. It's really elegant and unique. Love it! Thanks for sharing this to us.

Amanda said...

i personally like B!!!! i may be ordering from Nina too!!

Dixie Bell Designs said...

I go with B... i actually have that same shoe in another color and it's actually really comfortable too!

Charlotta, Afternoon Apparel said...

Both are fab, but the red colour of shoe A is more striking! xo

Kasey Lynne said...

Definitely B!! I'm not a huge fan of the embellishment on Shoe A.

Shoe B is a little more sassy. Love it!!

Kristin said...

B :)

Neely said...

BBBBBBBBB

Katie {katie lately} said...

that is so funny - I had SUCH a hard time finding wedding shoes!! i ended up loving mine but man did I lose sleep over those suckers. I haven't seen your dress, but I like the first ones because I think you are going for a more rustic look right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...