Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's that time of the year!

I can hardly believe that the school year has started. 22 new kids have been added to 3S and the party is just beginning.

As you can see, I have been missing for a bit now. I have made a pact with myself to simplify my life this year and take care of my priorities so I eliminate some stress during the school year.



The funny thing about doing that is some how I have a ton to talk about. Just not enough time to talk about it in. I will get there, just have to get my feet on the ground first.

I can officially say year two of teaching is already 100 times better than year one. It is nice to know the staff and know a little once of what I am doing. And speaking of school the only lines I have so far is "Does your husband mow your grass?" and Student A: Do you have children? Student B to A: You just went waaaaaaay too far with that one. 

I don't want to jinx myself, but so far so good.

A few things I've been up to the past couple of weeks...

Fair Time/Demo Derby


One-Year Anniversary Pictures (Supposed to be a Rock-the-Dress but well, life got in the way so we just changed it to one year.  I am so pumped to get them back!)

And meal preppin' and working my buns off in the gym, literally. Crossing my fingers that this keeps up. Even though today I am pretty sure my right knee is half falling off so I may have to tone it down a notch.


Other than that, we've just been working away trying to figure out where summer went and when football is going to get here.

And Piper....she is being anti-mom right now since I started working again. I am beginning to get offended. That child...

How has everyone been?! What have I missed? A lot I am sure of it. 


4 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha that comment between student A & Student B is absolutely hilarious!!!!! :) :) I'm working in a school this year and I'm so excited for all of the hilarious things I will hear! I plan to write about them on my blog often.

Anonymous said...

I love the camp theme of the classroom!

Keep up the working out and packing lunch ahead! Staying healthy amidst the craziness of the school year is hard, but so important to keep yourself balanced and grounded.

Sam said...

I love that you label the sections of your fridge for your preps! Such a smart idea to prevent digging through containers.

Bailee said...

Love the one year pictures in your dress!!! I got married a month ago tomorrow and already am wanting to wear my dress again! I am going to have to save your idea for next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...