Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bumpdate - 22 Weeks

So what has been going on this week? This week we had our 22 week appointment and for the first time, it was all great news! My placenta is finally fully out of the way, and they pin pointed what was causing my spotting. Little miss was showing off for the camera and wiggling all over the place. I am so ready (yet, please stay in there for awhile!) to meet her sweet little face and see those tiny parts we've fallen in love with already.

My mom also came up and I had a really good few days with her. She helped out around the house, went with me to get the cutest custom bows, looked at baby things, and ate lots of food! I love, love, love having her here. I can't wait for our little sweet pea to meet her.

Oh, and I just so happened to turn 25 on Friday. Finally hit the quarter of a century mark, oh booooy.

How far along? 22 weeks



Baby Size: Papaya

Maternity Clothes: I have a couple of pairs of pants, and a few shirts now that I can wear as I start to grow, grow, grow. I tried on a little pad thingy that adds 3 months and oh my LANTA that is just wild to think about. Can my body reaaaally stretch THAT far?! 

Movement? Yes and it is still the best thing in the entire universe. A few days she was pretty quiet, but I love whatever movement I can get. 

Food cravings/adversions? Just gimme that FOOD. 

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? Nope nope. I've learned that Mexican and Chinese make my digestive system not so happy though. 

What I miss: Right now, nothing really. This has been a very, very good week. Okay so I may miss wine sometimes, but I'll live :) I did FINALLY figure out you can get decaf iced lattes and I may be in trouble. 

Symptoms? 

Daddy-ism of the week: Jeff in Babies-R-Us was by far one of funniest moments of the week. He was getting so excited at some of the things they had. I think he may be playing with some of the things more than she will!

Best moment this week? Oh gosh, there was a lot. The good news at the doctor, my mom staying a few days, my birthday, and every second I can feel our little princess. 

Workouts: Gosh I really need to start walking. Maybe tonight? 

Gender:  BABY GIRL!!

Sleep? Still pretty good, have to wake up to go to the bathroom but I definitely am not getting less than enough sleep. But the freaky dreams I have been having, those can slow their roll. I wake up with a heart beating 500 mph. I did have a dream I had a beer and was freaking out because in my dream I had "forgotten" I couldn't have beer and woke up feeling like this had all really happened. Good night, anxiety much?

What I'm looking forward to? Our house to be finished and no longer "under construction", starting the nursery (if I could EVER decided on a design), my niece's birthday, going to the lake, the baby shower, the list goes on and on. I have a feeling this summer is going to FLY by.

Wisdom or other thoughts? Sometimes I have to really ask myself if this is all happening to me. I cannot believe that the little blessing is ours and goodness my heart is so ready to meet her in September. I thank God everyday for choosing me to be her mom. I feel like the luckiest momma already. 

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

You look great mamma :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...