Monday, June 9, 2014

Bumpdate - 23 Weeks

So what has been going on this week? Goodness I cannot even keep my days straight anymore. It seems like they are all going together! I can't say I hate it. Not too much going on this week, just trying to grow this baby! ;) And my niece turned the big FOUR, goodness I am getting old. No way, SHE is getting old. Time can sloooow down.

How far along?  23 Weeks





Baby Size: Grapefruit

Maternity Clothes: Check and check. I have a feeling my old shirts are only going to fit for a few more weeks. I guess that good news is girl is GROWING! Love it.

Movement? Yes and still love every single second of it. I have fallen in love with every kick, punch, summersault, etc. 

Food cravings/adversions? I just want FOOD still. No chicken breasts though. Can't really do that still. Crazy how I use to LIVE on chicken breasts. Baby girl doesn't feel the same though. 

Nausea, vomiting, or sickness? No sir ee. Sun still makes me not feel good though.

What I miss: I miss not feeling so anxious all of the time. 

Symptoms? Same type as last week. Frequent potty breaks, back pain,  and stomach tightness/soreness.

Best moment this week? Feeling little miss more and more!

Workouts: :/

Gender:  BABY GIRL!!

Sleep? Eh..could be better. Probably doesn't help Piper has to sleep RIGHT up against me. If she wasn't so darn cute!

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to getting further along and seeing our baby girl grow healthy and strong. I'm pretty darn pumped for our mini vacation to Dallas, our BABY SHOWER, and some quality time at the lake.

Wisdom or other thoughts? Keep growing little miss :)

1 comment:

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

I hope things continue to go well for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...