Tuesday, June 26, 2012

30 years

To Mom & Dad on your 30 year Anniversary,



It's been 30 years since you made the best decision of your life.

30 years ago you bonded a love that has been the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Ever.

30 years you've stood side by side, best friends, and much much more.

I envy you guys. The love you have towards each other is a love that comes once in a lifetime. I have always looked up to that. You've shown me what it means to love, and to be loved back.

You've shown me how a person should be treated. How to love unconditionally. And how to make the best of even the worst situations. How to laugh when you should cry.

You are the best role models I could ever imagine.

Even the smallest details of your married haven't gone unnoticed. How you miss each other when away, how you hold hands and snuggle on the couch, how you do everything for your children, and how amazing of a grandma and grandpa you are.

I love you guys more than I could ever explain. I look up to you more than I could ever show.

But what I treasure most is the gift you have given me. Which obviously is life. Without you guys, I would have never found what I have found in my future husband. I wouldn't have known how much I was worth, and what I deserved.

Without you, I would be lost. Completely.

So what I'm really trying to say is HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

You both deserve the world. The most happiest there is in the universe. And all the beautiful things life has to offer.

Enjoy YOUR day.

Love  always and forever...and ever...and ever,

Your Daughter 

4 comments:

Neely said...

You look JUST like your mom!

Amanda said...

Ditto to what Neely said, but

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE AWESOME PARENTS OF MOLLY!!!!

henning love said...

ahh what a sweet post to your parents!! 30 years is a great accomplishment and i love that you talked about what their love has taught you!

Kristin said...

congrats to them!! thats awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...