Tuesday, June 5, 2012

the journey of the wedding shoes

The wedding shoes are finally in my possession, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Mark that bad boy off the to-do list! Yaaaa buddy.

Thank you to all of you who helped me out in the picking of the shoes. I honestly couldn't decide but I think fate made sure I didn't have to. And I'm sure glad because me and decisions don't get along, even if it was only shoes.



This past weekend my momma and I were on a mission. A mission to find the shoes. I was going to order them online, but then figured it'd be better to get them in store so I could actually try them on to make sure they fit, were comfortable, etc. So a searching we went.

We walked straight into JCPenny's and what do I see? A little red shoe just chilling on the shelf, calling my name. Only in a size 9? You are joking right? Oh and no other store has any in stock? Say whaaa.



We then hop on over to Dillards, and what do you know, there are the shoes I had online staring me right in the face. Smiling, actually. Gorgeous was my first thought. The pictures online don't do them any justice.

They were 10 times better than online, and I am so glad I waited to get them in the store. They not only had my size, but they fit like a glove. The best part? They were so flipping comfortable. And that red? Oh wow, that red.


Mom and I both were smiling from ear to ear because we knew they were going to be the ones walking down the isle

I am so pumped to wear them on our wedding day and rock my red high heels. Going into the MRS life in style. No better way.


14 comments:

Kay said...

Finding wedding shoes was like the HARDEST task I had on my wedding to-do list. I wonder why that is?! Haha!
Those shoes are gorgeous!!

Nikki said...

these are adorable! The best part is you will be able to wear them over and over again after your wedding and remember your special day every time you wear them!

Amanda said...

SO GLAD you finally found some! GORGEOUS! You're going to be a red hot bride for sure ;) Wi-fi installed tonight, Facetime date this week please!

C Mae said...

I'm glad you went with these (it's the one I picked when you asked for others opinions!)

Although I don't envy you having to walk down the aisle in them in front of a ton of people! LOL I'd probably trip!

Unknown said...

LOVE the shoes you picked!
I wore blue heels - I had to buy shoes that were only like and inch =( because the husband is sort of a shorty...he is taller than me by like 3 inches buuuuttt we both agreed I needed to be shorter than him in our wedding pictures =)
Great choice on the shoes!

PS: make sure you keep something comfy at the reception - it doesn't matter WHAT shoes you are wearing, after standing and dancing and partying you are going to WANT different shoes...I ended up barefoot =)

Megan G. said...

The bright red is awesome, I love it!

tara said...

SO cute! i love them!

Amber said...

Oooh I love those ones! So loving the red :)

Kristin said...

yay! love!

Anonymous said...

I believe those are the shoes I shared! YAY! I feel like I've won a contest...lol. They are SO cute and you will look awesome!

perfumehk said...

Beautiful , shoes. like it .
parfum pas cher

Heather said...

They are gorgeous!

Meg O. said...

LOOOOVE them! I know I already told you I wore Nina shoes on my wedding day so I am biased :)

ms.composure said...

LOVING those shoes that you shared! those are for sure cute!!


http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...