Friday, June 15, 2012

here's to my people

So today I wanted to write some letters, because a whole lot of things need em' and letters are my thang. I love writing letters, always have. Is there any better feeling than getting a letter in the mail? Best.Thing.Ever.

So here are my short, sweet, and to the point letters for this lovely Friday.





Dear Wedding Crew (Mom + Diana + Diane), You totally rocked the house yesterday putting together all of the centerpieces. Rocked it. And thank you for all your time, probably sweat, and thankfully no tears. I don't know what I'd do without you. Oh wait, I'd elope...that's definitely what I would do without you.

Dear Dad, Is it possible to get cooler than you? I don't think so. Thanks for bringing back some pretty special childhood memories and telling me a few of your stories last night. Little things like that  are more special to me than you could imagine. So thanks for always being the greatest dad in the world and more. Shout out to you to come on Sunday {YOUR day}.

Dear Jeffy poo, This whole sending each other pictures of puppy schnauzers is killing my soul. I think I fall in love with each one of them. And I want you to know that it makes me happy (not the word I'm going for) to have been long distance with you for a year. You know why? Because if we can make it through that, boy we can make it through anything. And we've made it and I couldn't be happier.

Dear Future Car, I'm tired of having nothing to drive, so I'd just lurve if you made an appearance. And please have a good price tag or I want nothin' to do with chu. Got it?

Dear Aunt Janet, Your love and support never goes unnoticed. You love us like your own and I hope you know how much we love you back. I hope I can be the aunt to my little niece (and future little neices or nephews) like you have been to me and my brothers.

Dear Mom, I think you were actually a wedding planner in your past life. I better go, I think you are getting after me :) But you know how much I appreciate all of your help. Times a bazillion.

Dear Bloggity, I realize these posts may be quite bland to y'all lately. I'm sorry. I am not sorry in a way though because I blog to remember special memories and especially moments with my family. I'm also sorry I've been totally lame at commenting, posting, and all that. I'm trying to spend ALL the time I can with my family right now and if you've had a wedding...you know how much goes into it all. So bare with me, I beg of you. I'll be back consistently after I get settled. Swear.

 Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No apology needed!! I am happy that you make your "journaling" public into a blog. That really is what blogs should be. Thank you! I am enjoying every minute.

Big Hugs Hon!!

BYW... That'd be Montgomery Gentry... Where I come from! I love that song also!! :)

Amanda said...

Dear Molly, you're an awesome person and friend, I only wish that we could hang out in real life. I think that you should get a puppy, move here, then we can have puppy play dates. Yes? Yes! Love ya!

Lauren said...

You're right.. If you can make long distance, you can do anything. Love if I could get in on the textingbof cute schnauzers or any other cute pup for that matter.

You forgot one.

Dear Tim McGraw, I love your white jeans. That is all.

Janet said...

Molly Dolly,

You are the most wonderful, passionate, über cool young woman! You are a blessing to all of around you!

Love you,

Auntie Janet

Lissa @ her + him said...

aw love the letter to your dad! is that him in the picture?! excited to follow your blog! found you via the link up xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...