Tuesday, June 12, 2012

i'm alive i swear

Well now that it has been about 500 bazillion years since my last blog post (as Jeff and Mother noted), I figured I'd join the party again. I have missed you all so stinking much.

Sorry I've been a little M.I.A it has been a whirlwind of a few weeks. I think I've said that about every week this summer. I haven't been able to stay in one spot for more than a few days so I'm keeping on my toes. Or just sprinting all the time. One or the other.


Anyway.

A few things I've learned over the past week, bullet point style.
  • Tim McGraw. Oh, Timmy. White shirt + White pants + Black Cowboy hat & boots. Need I say more? Oh wait, I just fainted.

  • Having no car is getting quite inconvenient. I have to depend on everyone else to get me from one place to another and it makes me feel like I'm in high school again. C'mon good deal, come to me!
  • There is always that one "special" place where you and your family go growing up that just makes you feel at home and like a breathe of fresh air every time you go. And I got to spend a week in my my special place with my parents. It was heavenly. And I caught my limit fishing thanks to my cheerleader mom and BA fishing coach dad.


My purdy momma.
Ignore my no makeup, crazy hairdo self. This picture was too great not to share.
  •  Having my very own classroom is beyond exciting, but even more overwhelming. I got to see it, really see it for the first time this week and boy oh boy do I have a lot to do. And a lot to plan. And feel like I want to pass out. I can't wait to get started after the rest of the wedding plans come together!
  • That I don't think I could ever love my family more than I do. All of them. Love them with all that I am. And was so glad I got to see them all in one place at my cousin's wedding. Oh, and I also learned that Jeff has some mad dance moves. I mean, he was getting doooooown. And I alsofell in love with him all over again when I saw him loving on my niece and cousin. Something about men and kids together. And yes I may have said to-get-her to spell that. Never fails.
Ready to party on!
My easy on the eyes date. And boy can he MOVE!
One of their GORGEOUS wedding pictures. Stunning. AND it's my hometown church we are getting married in. CANNOT wait!!

So that's kind of what I've been up to. I swear after I stay in one spot for more than a few days I'll post more, read more, and comment more. Bare with me people, bare with me.

Thank you for still reading, even when I am inconsistent as of lately. I appreciate it more than you know!

And thank you Jeff and Mom for making me feel like my blog is actually worth reading. Love you both mucho.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a Jayfeather when I was younger and I have some of the best memories from our camping trips!

Nikki said...

Love your dress!!! So pretty!!

tara said...

You look so pretty in that dress!!

Megan G. said...

Looks like you have been having a ton of fun!! I must say, that church is positively gorgeous! I am stunned!

Anonymous said...

Your classroom!!! I'm so beyond excited for you. I absolutely love setting up classes...can't wait to see :)

Heather said...

I love going camping, it's just a wonderful way to relax :).

Kristin said...

Love your dress, and the church is stunning!!

Sam said...

I love your dress for the wedding! That's so exciting about your new classroom! I just finished pulling mine apart after my first year of teaching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...