Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back in the US of A

WOW!

What a week. Can I do it all over again? It went way way waaaaaaaaaay too fast.

However, we are finally back in the USA (thank you Lord for the USA) and MARRIED!

I'll be back for all the details but time of my life is about how I'm going to describe it. Or maybe out of the body experience. Either way, it was perfect.

Thank you for all the love on our wedding day. I can't wait to be back.

Hopefully I get some pictures back soon so I can post post post away!

Big shout out of love to my parents. My thanks will never be enough for all of their help and support.

Over and out,

Mrs. S (Aka...the WIFE)

22 comments:

Al said...

Congratulations, gorgeous!! You are stunning!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
xoxo

Bree said...

Woohoo! Big congrats!
*waits patiently to see more pics* :p

Amanda said...

Congrats! You are one gorgeous bride! I can't wait to hear all the details! Sending you lots of love!!!

Neely said...

Pretty pretty girl! Love your dress!!

Bridgett said...

You are stunning! I love your dress. Congrats!!

LWLH said...

Your dress is gorgeous!
Can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats girl.

R said...

You look beautiful! Can't wait for the details.

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

congrats!! you look gorgeous!! can't wait to see more photos:)

Amanda said...

You look gorgeous! :) can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations!!

Sam said...

you are a gorgeous bride! can't wait to see more pictures!

Amanda C. said...

Congrats you were a beautiful bride and your dress is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You looked beautiful.

Anna said...

Yay! happy wedding to you! Marriage is the BEST. and yes, please on the pictures! :)

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, you made a stunning bride!!

Kristin said...

I absolutely love your dress!! It is so exquisite. :)

Megan G. said...

You look so beautiful in your dress. :) Congratulations again!

Unknown said...

Congrats again!! You look beautiful (DUH!) Can't WAIT to read all the recaps...no pressure ;)

tara said...

oh my gosh, you are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

C Mae said...

I hear you! I almost need another week off just to adjust from coming home from the vacation LOL!

Nikki said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to hear all about it! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Kristin said...

welcome home!!

Katie {katie lately} said...

oh my gosh your dress is magical

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...