Friday, August 24, 2012

Whoa

One thing before the weekend.

I miss this blog. And I miss all my blog frans.

Maybe by Christmas I will have my life back. Husband hopes so too.

For now I'm just trying to mold some little minds, and keep the husband smiling. Even though I think he is still adjusting to my hair supplies/makeup/clothes all over the place. Oh, and hair. I really don't know how I have any left.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I miss you. And I will return soon. At least I am crossing my fingers it happens more than twice a week.

HAPPY WEEKEND.

adios

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I MISS YOU TOO! And I'll still be your frand even if it means not hearing much from yOu until Christmas. I'll be texting you shortly.

Unknown said...

Miss you too girl!!! Sometimes it is better to get updated every once in a while because you are out living your life =) enjoy your first year of marriage - it goes by in a FLASH!! xo!

ashleigh said...

miss you always girl xo

Ashley said...

I feel you girl! Finding time to blog while teaching is near impossible! I'm still working on that myself... Good luck molding those minds :)

Tiffany said...

Girl don't worry school totally has me slacking on writing too!

Katie {katie lately} said...

I'll still be your friend at Christmas time, no worries :)

Sierra said...

Ditto love! Hope all is going well and thanks for checking in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...