Friday, August 3, 2012

my last day as a single gal

Holy cow, the time is finally here.

Honestly I kind of began to start thinking that we were planning for a day that just was never going to come. Jeff & I have been engaged for a year and a half so it's been a long time coming. The reason being because I was still in school etc. etc. However, I have to so I'm so thankful for that time.

It's been a journey. A journey with many more ups than downs. One that I will look back on and remember until the end of time. The time this summer with my family was no doubt a blessing. One thing I'm beyond thankful that I got to do in the time of planning a wedding and getting ready to start a new job.

Blessed is really. really an understatement. I have so many emotions going wild right now it's just crazy. At the drop of a hat I tear up thinking of how dang lucky I am for my family. For Jeff. For a great future mother-in-law. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but boy am I thankful.

It's funny because I really don't feel any different yet. I know I will tonight as I "practice" walking down the isle and hopefully not busting my face. Mostly I just feel excited. The transition will take some getting used to leaving home, but they can't get away that easy :)

Yes, this is jumbled. No, there aren't any pictures. But I had a second and I wanted to write down some quick thoughts.

So the verdict of my last day of a single gal?

Happier than ever.
In love.
Thankful.
Blessed.
Not too stressed....yet. :)

Over and out. SEE YOU ON THE Mrs. SIDE!

(Thank you all for the love and well wishes through all the social media. Freaking love your little souls!)

19 comments:

Nikki said...

So exciting!!! Best wishes.

ashleigh said...

So excited for you! Love you girly! Congrats to you and Jeff!!

Ali said...

So exciting!! Enjoy your day and can't wait to hear all about it!!

Amanda said...

Happy last day as a single gal! And happy wedding weekend! You're going to make a beautiful bride! (I texted you earlier, but I know you're knee-deep in the chaos of getting ready for the big day!)

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

congrats! wish you two the most happiness!

Ruthie Hart said...

eeeek it will be wonderful. Marriage is so great, I cannot wait to see pictures!

Charlotte said...

I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see all of the pictures- you are going to be GORGEOUS!!

Amanda said...

Yey!! Happy Wedding Weekend :) can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy your day, sit back & soak it all in.. Because the day will be over before you know it.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you tomorrow! Can't wait to read about it and see pictures!

Raquel said...

I'm so excited for the two of you!! You're going to have such an amazing day!

Can't wait to see the pictures :)

tara said...

SO happy for you! hope it's perfect! :)

Megan G. said...

Very happy for you! Have lots of fun this weekend! :)

Kristin said...

Best wishes girl!!

Nikki said...

HAPPY WEDDING DAY! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT! You are gonna be stunning and I cant wait to see pics!

Lyndsay said...

Congratulations! Happy Wedding Day!!

Sierra said...

SO SO excited for you! Have a beautiful wedding day - thinking of you! xoxo.

Kristin said...

Hope your wedding day was everything you DREAMED of! can't wait to hear about it :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats!! Can't WAIT to see pics!! Happy honeymooning!

Pretty Zesty said...

All the best of luck to you. can't way to see pics and see how it went.

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...