Monday, August 20, 2012

Honeymoon Beachin' It

Well it's that time again. Monday Monday, one day closer to Friday. Thank you Lord.

It's been quite the busy few days of starting teaching and homegirl is worn out. I feel about 85. Well, my feet and knees do at least. Bath time is definitely a crucial element to my day.

I wanted to continue on today (tonight) with my Honeymoon recaps. You can see all about our excursions here. Even though I really hate doing this because all I want to do is jump in the pictures and peace out of town back to the Dominican land. 

Today I'm going to reminisce about the beach. Oh the beach, the beautiful heavenly beach. Okay time out, who wants to jump on an airplane?!

But really the beaches there were gorgeous. And to think there are beaches much prettier is just too crazy for me to believe. It was a dreamland. And no sharks were near so I loved it that much more. 

The beach is where we spent about 82.59% of our time on the 'moon. Jeff talking to his favorite Dominican friend, and me reading away and just soaking it all in. It couldn't have got much better. 

Excellence Punta Cana, I want you back.

Here are some photos of where I left a little piece of my heart. 

WARNING: Picture overload. You are welcome for sparing you about 100 others. :)



















Ahh... I can now continue my week.  

10 comments:

C Mae said...

I wussed out on the sand shot with my ring! I was to afraid a gust of wind would bury it for life!

Stormy said...

Girl I LOVE your photos! Can't wait to be on the beach for my moon!!

Madison Claire said...

These pictures are beautiful and your ring is stunning! Congrats!!!

Nikki said...

Your ring is STUNNING! I love the pics of your hands with the rings in the sand! So cute!

Syndal said...

gorgeous!

Kristin said...

girl post all the pictures you want!! i love looking at them!

Pretty Zesty said...

You are brave putting those rings in the sand. Ha!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Amber said...

So jealous, this is absolutely gorgeous. I would've never wanted to leave!

Easton wife said...

New follower here :) I am also a midwestern girl. Love the pics the trip looks ahhmazing!

http://eastonwife.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Would it have been weird if I had come on your honeymoon? Cuz I don't think so! I'm beyond jealous of your beach moon, and I can't wait for more pictures. I also love your wedding band :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...