Thursday, October 4, 2012

hey husband

I'm going to brag on you for just a second, so don't be getting all big headed now.

You should know a few things.

You should know that I love being married to you. We just well, make sense. Team Stevenson for life!

Your cooking is out of this world. I don't know what crack you add while I'm not looking, but it is money. Every single time. And that traeger? I'll give you credit, solid purchase. (even though a dog would totally be a better one ;))

I appreciate (more than you know) how much you work your arse off every day. Hard. For us. For you. For our family. Your effort never goes unnoticed. 

I think the yard loves you as much as you love it. It's your baby and I think y'all are getting along real nicely. It makes me smile to see you out there working on the house/yard and so proud of it and your work. Because I am sitting back being proud of YOU.

I'm just so happy. Even when I am so exhausted I barely want to talk, I am happy. I have you. I have the best partner/husband/teammate/etc I could ask for. Yaaaa buddy.

And maybe someday my clothes and hair won't be all over the house. Doubtful, but we shall see :)

I love you and happy slappy TWO months of sharing the same last name.

I love you more than buffalo sauce!

xoxo,

Your wife


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sweet!! I need to write a post to my husby...they need to know these things on a constant basis. ;)

I LOVE that you love being a wife as much as I do!! (Sometimes I feel like people think I'm NUTS to love it so much so if I'm wrong, I don't wanna be right!)

xoxo

Raquel said...

Awww so sweet!!

Erin said...

I Loooove love! And enjoy hearing how happy people are :) This newlywed stage CAN last forever!!! Isn't it awesome having a husband that loves to cook and is good at it?!?! We are spoiled!!

Meg O. said...

You are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a sweet post!!!

A Babbling Brunette said...

So sweet and thoughtful! Happy 2 months!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...