Monday, October 8, 2012

show and tell


 
1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you
would change about it?

Our wedding day. Cliche and maybe expected. Whatever. I want to relieve the day because seriously it goes by so fast I could barely remember all the people who were even there. You are so caught up in everything that you want a redo to just go through it in slow motion. To remember each and every single little beautiful detail. I can't wait to get our pictures back so I can relive it. I wouldn't change one damn thing about that memory. And day. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. Yes, there were small glitches. But it was absolutely perfect to me. 

2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.







3. If you won the lottery, tell us would take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?


I've actually thought about this before. I would not take the lump sum.  Or maybe I would. You bet your buttons I would draw some interest on that bad boy. I would not quit my job. The first thing I'd do with my moolah after investing it is give it away. Heck yeah. I've always wanted to just pop into random stores and start handing out dollar dollar bills to people who needed it. You know how pumped that would make you (and them)? Oh man. Then I'd buy our families whatever they wanted, a dog, a boat, a camper, and a SWEET log cabin. Heck, maybe even our own lake. That'd be sweet.


This sucks, now I want to win the lottery.


4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.

Colorado. Overlooking the lake. Boom and Boom. 






5. If you could have one magic power, what would be and what would you do with it?


I have always been bad at these questions. Maybe to make people "good". To take out the crazy evil and just bring out the good. This nutso world would be much better that way. I wouldn't mind the magic power of eating without getting fat though. I'd be down for that too.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love me some Oprah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...