Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wedding pictures (take one)

If I haven't said it before, I will say it again.

My best friend takes bomb diggity pictures. She has a crazy eye for it and is one of the most talented gals I know. She was also the one who happened to take our engagement pictures.

More importantly than her crazy awesome talent, it always means 500x more when she takes our pictures because well...it's her. And I will always know when I see those pictures who took them. My homegirl herself. The one who has stuck by my side since kindergarten.

And that to me? Is as special as the pictures.

So since I haven't gotten our wedding photos back from the photographer, I thought I'd share a few she took that day. All while STILL being a bridesmaid. Have I mentioned she rocks?

Crazy to see pictures and relive the day. Crazy crazy. How fast it flies.









I need to remind myself to not make this face again. 
Cannot leave out the thumb. Just not natural. 

Haha. Me & the photographer Morgan herself. In our true colors. Shit I love her.



Morgana, Mo Lafo, "LYLAS"....you my friend, rock my socks off.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Molly, I love them!! But that first one is just ahhhhhhh!!! I love the way he is looking at you. You can definitely see the love there :)

Raquel said...

Awww you're so beautiful Molly!!

C Mae said...

Picture perfect!!! hugs!

Jennifer said...

wow...these are not from your photographer? She takes amazing photos!

Anonymous said...

they are so fun :) I miss my wedding day like you wouldn't believe! I wish I could re-live it all over again!!

Meg O. said...

What amazing photos! She did awesome! And omg you are seriously beautiful!!!!

Kelly said...

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous photos, friend!! I must say this again, you look SO crazy beautiful and fit in these photos!!

Caitlin said...

These are gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE your bouquet! So pretty on such a beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Sierra said...

You look absolutely radiant and thanks for showing us a glimpse into your beautiful day! Congrats again! xoxo.

Megan G. said...

Wow, those are some seriously beautiful pictures she took! She really does have an eye for photography!

You look so beautiful in your dress and everyone looks like they are having a wonderful time. :)

tara said...

you are gorgeous and perfect and skinny. therefore, i hate you! ;)

Kristin said...

Gorgeous bouquet!

Carolyn said...

Love this! :) You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!!

Morgan LaForge said...

Man, I just tried to comment a minute ago and it didn't work! But awwww gurlfrand! I love it! So glad that you liked the photos so much, really makes me happy. Gotta send you the big ol' files via snail mail ASAP though!

I miss and love you! No wait... LYLAM! hahaha never forget.

P.S. VISIT BOSTON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...