Sunday, October 14, 2012

thank you

Thank you for helping me realize that I am, in fact, not entirely crazy.

That all the feelings brewing inside of me are pretty normal.

Thank you from the very bottom on my little soul. All of your comments made me smile a big smile of relief.

To me, this is what makes blogging so entirely awesome. Getting to share feelings, experiences, and moments with other that we each can relate to. To help each other. To celebrate the good. And to help each other grow from the bad.

It's a pretty cool thing if you ask me.

It's weird how people you've never met {as crazy as it sounds} can really do work on your heart and mind.

So thanks for being the vanilla to my coffee.

Times about 50!

This is kinda of much, but THANK YOU for making me smile.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...