Sunday, November 11, 2012

newest member of our family

So I've been waiting to make this announcement on the blog because I didn't want to jinx anything.

However, on November 16th (aka this FRIDAY) we will gain another member to our family. Obviously a baby cannot grow that fast so sorry, I am not pregnant.  Plus if you have me on instagram (mollyjs3) you caught the news last weekend.

We will be blessed to gain a little furry black miniature schnauzer who we are going to call Piper. Excitement is definitely the understatement of the century. I seriously feel crazy anxiety every time I think about it and am just so ready to hold the little thang.

We found out we were getting here last weekend and it may kill me to wait until Friday. Leaving that little face was definitely not easy. It did get me some time to get her a bed, a fleece blanket made, and some toys. Gotta make it perfect for the princess herself.

SO welcome to the S family Miss Piper Renee. Yes, she gets a middle name. She's that cool.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

xoxo








12 comments:

Megan at Megan Can said...

So excited for you! & it's totally ok she has a middle name! Kolby does. They wouldn't be our children w/o middle names! Congrats!

Kristin said...

what a cutie pie!

Laura Darling said...

Love that she has a middle name! She's adorable! Can't wait to see more pics!

C Mae said...

There is nothing better in life than being a fur mama. I promise! They will be come your whole world!

Perfectly Jenn said...

So excited for you! Being a fur-mama is the best and you will surely be head over heels (more so than now) in no time!

Nikki said...

Soooooo excited for you! Dogs are the best! I just requested you on instagram! @frogginainteasy is mine!

Carolyn said...

How exciting!! :) She's precious!

Meg O. said...

*heart explosion* SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Congratulations on the new pup!

tara said...

SO SO CUTE!!!!!

Katie said...

Aww, she is so cute!! :)

Cole said...

Piper is adorable! All my fur-babies have middle names too. :-)

Heather said...

What a cutie!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...