Sunday, November 18, 2012

our Piper girl

My heart is just busting out of the seams right now.

On Friday, November 16th, we brought our first little black miniature schnauzer home. It took less than 5 seconds to fall entirely head over heels in love with her. I may be completely nuts, but the happiness she already brings us just brings me to tears (of joy). Okay yes, I am totally crazy.

Whoever thought that a little pup chasing around leaves, dragging water bottles around, and trying to eat momma's diamonds could be so entirely adorable and perfect?

Really, everything she does just makes me beam. And somehow she thinks my pony tail turns into a chew toy when it goes in a bun. Serious attack mode goes down. 

She also got to experience her first KU game. Even though she wasn't the good luck charm we needed, she rocked it and was quite the trooper. Plus, she got to hang out with her grandma, gramps, and uncle. Of course she had fun.

Anyway, I know that this is simply a dog. A four legged animal. But to me, she is a part of our little family. And I am so dang thankful she is. We just love her to a million bazillion pieces.

Welcome to the family baby girl.

(Lord help us when we actually have children)




14 comments:

Unknown said...

awe she is so cute!!! Congratulations and you are not crazy for feeling this way, I feel the same for my babies!!

Candace said...

Ahhh she is so so cute!

Caty said...

I just wanted to say that I'm kinda obsessed with you! I'm only a freshman in college but I like reading your blog because it's so much more relevant than all the other blogs written by people 10-20 years older than me, and you remind me a lot of myself. I hope my love story turns out as fun as yours. I added you on Instagram because since you haven't been blogging as much (rightfully so) I thought it might be a fun way to follow along. Thanks for providing some inspiration! Piper is adorable.
~Caty

Cole said...

So cute!!!! Welcome, Piper!

Ashley said...

What a cutie!!! She's adorable :)

Nikki said...

She is so stinkin cute! Welome to the crazy dog mom club! LOL!

Carolyn said...

OMG! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Aaaw she's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I had a black miniture schnauzer growing up named Gretchen :) Such an awesome breed to owe. Enjoy! She is adorable!!!

Raquel said...

Omg she is the cutest pup!!

Kristin said...

She is sooooo cute!! congrats!!

tara said...

she is seriously the cutest ever!!

Amber said...

Aww Piper is so cute! I know what you mean.. I totally feel the same way about my dog. He just makes me so happy :)

MaggieTheMrs said...

What a cute pup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...