Saturday, November 10, 2012

the WEDDING accessories (part 1)

Our wedding photos have by far been my favorite mail day in quite some time. I could hardly open that little brown box fast enough. And the stuffing, well that just got in the way.



I open it up to find the cutest ever CD cover paired with a thank you note. I don't know if she is psychic but the cover was perfect. Navy Chevron to match our wedding colors. I mean, reaaaally. Loved it. (Thank you SIMPLESPLENDORPHOTOGRAPHY)



Inside are about 5 bazillion photos that all make me beam of complete happiness. Inside the little CD's are all the people I love the very very most in my life. The people who have supported us continuously and have shown us more love than we could ever imagine. That CD, is one of my most prized positions. 

Today I am going to start with the small wedding getup accessories and build up to the most memorable moments. However, I love the details and love that each piece of my "outfit" were carefully chosen and picked out with my mom. They bring so some sweet memories that I will always be able to hold quite dear.

Pardon me as I may be quite sappy throughout these picture overloads. My heart IS these pictures and these people. They are really all that I am. And complete me wholeheartedly.

Let the games begin.....shoes, garters, earrings, bracelet, rings.

















Don't worry, I won't be posting ALL of the photos or we would be here all day. 

Gosh they just make me SO HAPPY!!

13 comments:

Adventures in Mommyhood said...

The teacher in me LOVES the picture of the wooden colored pencils with your wedding rings. :) Beautiful pictures!

ashleigh said...

you already know how i feel about these pictures considering we had a play by play on twitter about them, but these pictures are absolutely amazing

Candace said...

Beautiful. Beautiful.

Laura said...

You are a woman after my own heart - Colored shoes and a KU garter! I had the same (just pink shoes instead of red!) I knew we were supposed to be friends. ;) Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Maggie said...

Love the shoes :) Pictures look awesome and I can't wait to see more!!

Meghan said...

Just gorgeous! I love the shoes!

Allyce said...

These are all so beautiful! Can't wait for more! The rings on the colored pencils is adorable!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, lady. These accessories are beyond gorgeous. Can you help me with my future wedding?! Well, let's wait til the boyfriend proposes... but THEN will you?! :)

Lauren said...

Absolutely LOVE every single picture!!! :)

xo

Unknown said...

AHH! LOVE them!

Carolyn said...

Love!!! :) So pretty! Can't wait to see the rest!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more!! :)

Corie said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to see more :) I've had mine for a couple months now and still haven't gotten around to posting them. Over Christmas break we have to design our wedding album and I'm so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...