Sunday, November 25, 2012

little moments

I just wanted to stop in to recap some moments....

Thanksgiving always gives me a second to stop in my tracks and be thankful. More thankful than usual. For how blessed Jeff & I are. It's unbelievable. Sometimes I wonder what in the hello I did to deserve what I have.  THANKFUL



I realized that just because I say I will never eat again after Thanksgiving day, doesn't mean it will happen. I ended up eating just as much for three days. Helllllllo gym.

Speaking of gym, I swear our new puppy is making me lose 100 pounds. Chasing her all around, having races with her, and making sure she doesn't escape. Goodbye Thanksgiving 50.



Today our neighbor was outside and I said my usual hello and asked if he got a new tree (he was getting it out of the truck). I said we needed to get on that because we didn't even have our very first Christmas tree because we are slackers. And what do you know....he offered up his old one. And the tree? Is perfect. It even twinkles at me. THANKFUL


I got the sweeeeetest package in the mail today from our wedding photographer. It wasn't a picture though. It was a gift addressed to Piper. And it had a dog toy and dog treats inside. I about died. Nicest thing ever. Piper is loving being the princess. THANKFUL


Husband not only raked all of the leaves today, but also came home from the grocery store with TWO jars of okra. TWO. Holy cow I am so in love with that man. It's the little things. THANKFUL

ow owwww.

Piper got her first bath tonight. She rethought being our child for a moment. She smells so fresh and so clean clean now though.

I am so ready to be in the blogging mode again....maybe someday....maybe someday.

Right now I have two cuddle bugs to hang with though.

sorry I shall stop being an obsessive fur mom. but i just can't help itttt.


8 comments:

Amanda said...

You're not the only one who ate too much food this weekend!! Oh well.. Your sweet Piper girl looks very similar to our sweet boy. He has curly hair though because he's a terry-poo mix :)

Laura Darling said...

That's such a nice thing that your neighbor did! The tree looks so pretty! And Piper is adorable!

Nikki said...

What a sweet neighbor to give you his old tree! Piper is so dang cute! I LOVE your pumpkin!

Brooke said...

Great deal-A free tree, Congrats!

Happy Holidays,


=)


Brooke

Erin said...

Such a blessing your neighbor is!! Our in-laws gave us our tree last year right when we were about to go buy one too! So nice :)

Your puppy is SERIOUSLY precious. I love Piper!! Is she a scottish terrier? I have no clue? Sorry if I missed that info somewhere!!

Amanda said...

Barefoot? Must have been warm outside! Piper is probably the cutest thing....ever! I just wish that we were closer together so our pups could play (and we could hang out and drink cocktails)... We need to catch up soon!

Pretty Zesty said...

That pumpkin is so pretty!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Amber said...

Oh you're such a sweet girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...