Sunday, September 30, 2012

roaring river

This past weekend we ventured 5 hours to the place I adore most in life.

Roaring River.

If you haven't gone, you are sure missing out in life. It is the exact definition of relaxation. After a rough, long week it was just the medicine the doctor ordered.

It is full of camping, eating, fishing, and gorgeous gorgeous views. Add in some family and really nothing can beat it. Plus, I've been going there since I was about negative years old so it really does feel like home.

I didn't snatch many pictures though because a.) I turned my phone off for the weekend -  no service there and b.) I was enjoying my company. However, I got a few. Since there  hasn't been much rain these pictures don't even give this heavenly place justice.

I've got to say it was pretty magical. All that was missing was little P.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love camping? And my family?

Perfection.

My homegirl. Seriously precious.








The best.

Rocking the no shower no make up look.





9 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like a great way to end the summer!

=)


Brooke

ashleigh said...

um... you still look gorg rocking the no makeup/shower look.. just sayyinn'
um i am getting antsy on the arrival of your wedding pictures..kay thanks

Nikki said...

This place looks amazing! The water is so clear!

Megan G. said...

Wow, what beautiful views! Looks like an awesome weekend camping and spending quality time with family! Glad you had so much fun. :) Have a great Monday!!

Amber said...

Looks so peaceful! Loving the pic of you and Jeff - definitely frame-worthy :)

Anonymous said...

This place looks awesome! And I'm digging the whole no shower, no makeup look... probably because I rock that look almost daily. No shame. Ha.

Laura said...

How have I never heard of this place?! I'm gonna need to look into it.

Love that picture of Jeff on the bike and you holding his hand! Precious!

Amanda said...

Love the photo of you two holding hands while he bikes! Can come next time? Please and thanks! We're going to the Yanks/Red Sox game tonight...be jealous ;)

Sierra said...

Looks like you had a super relaxing time! I just went to my family cabin this past weekend and it was so relaxing as well! Love it when there is time to get away and enjoy family and nature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...