Sunday, December 2, 2012

i'm dreaming of a white christmas

It's funny how the only day I find my way to the computer is on Sunday. Maybe if my office gets done soon,  I'll start coming back more. Wink Wink Jeff.

This weekend was the ultimate perfect start to December. Literally the only thing better would have been actual snow itself. Not really minding this 70 degree weather though. 

This past weekend I witnessed probably the second best surprise ever. My dad has always always been a good surpriser. He has the biggest heart in the entire universe and is always looking for ways to surprise my mom.



Well this one took the cake. Every year it's a tradition in our family to watch White Christmas. It was my grandma's favorite, which is now my mom's favorite Christmas movie. So what better surprise than to take her to a dinner theatre with White Christmas playing?!




Dad you are genius. 

Needless to say when she asked while we were walking by to take a picture in front of the theatre, we knew she had no idea what was coming for her. She kept telling my little brother they had to come back so they could watch it. Dad then said well, we might as well go in. Her face = priceless.

On top of such good company, we had Jeff's Christmas party, and put up our tree and Christmas lights. I am in love with this time of the year. Ahhhhh!


now for a tree skirt and topper!


4 comments:

Laura said...

You were seriously a mile from our house!! What a fun surprise!

Brooke said...

Loving the little trees on top of your mantel!


Happy Holidays!


Brooke

Kristin said...

Your dad is too cute! and thats a good looking tree!

ashleigh said...

those christmas trees on your mantle..where are they form.. i love them!
loveeee you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...