Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A book you won't regret reading

When I recommend a book, it means I was 110% into it.

 It means I would read it again, which I do not do. I can't stand knowing the ending of books and just have never been the type to re-read a series over and over again.

A few days ago, I received a package from one of my best friends from Boston. It was almost as if she knew how badly I needed what was tucked inside of it.




You see, I have been feeling quite defeated lately with some things. Mostly work. It's just a cycle that I can't seem to get out of. I know next year will be better, but this year has just left me feeling a little low.

Anyway. The day I received the package I was feeling extra awful. I felt like a complete failure after school and was worn to the bone. Jeff then mentioned to me I had gotten a package from my friend Morgan.

I ripped it open in a matter of seconds excited to see the surprise in the package. As I opened it up and stared at the book inside I just knew it had to be a good one. There was a reason I received it and I knew I had to read it right then and there.


Okay so it took me a day to finally read it but when I did, I couldn't stop. I didn't stop. 

It made me think about my life. Re-evaluate.

I love moments like that.

That make me grow and change something small in my mind. Think about what's really important.

My favorite part of the book:

*Learning that to be SUCCESSFUL, no matter what it is in, you have to GIVE.  Big things will happen for those who give more than they receive. This will make you the "richest" of all.

Go get yourself one and while you are at it....buy one for someone else. Share the knowledge. Be the change. Give, give, and give.

Kind of worked out that it is my "word" for the year.

Thank you Morgan for the thoughtful gift, I adore it. And you. So very, very much.

3 comments:

KRISTIN said...

So sweet! I'm going to have to read this for sure!

Morgan LaForge said...

Yayyyyy! So glad you like it. <3

Renee said...

Oh Molly how you inspire me!!! I thank goodness for your sweet blog so that I can be at a distance and follow you and your precious, giving heart . You have no idea that every book, every product and every word you write are my favorites, my thoughts too. I am so proud of you and what you stand for, what you write about and how you live your life. Be good to yourself and know that God put you in that classroom for a reason and he is using you every single day. It is easy to feel like a failure having so much responsibility and so many little people to teach and nurture. I promise you that you are making a difference in this world one child at a time. Love and prayers from an aunt that loves you more than you will ever know. Hugs~ Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...