Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Challenge

May is by far my favorite month of the year.

Maybe that has a little something to do with it being my birthday month, the fact that it's the end of school, or that the weather starts being all sorts of beautiful. Or maybe it's just all of the above.

Love. It.

Now that the weather is nice (for a second at least) I finally do not feel like I need to crawl right into bed the second I get home from work. I actually feel like moving further than the couch and actually typing up a post or two. Oh, the power of sunshine.

This month I am going to be joining in on a blog challenge given by Jenni over at Story of My Life, one of my very favorites.






When I first saw her challenge, I immediately thought there was 105% no way I could ever post seven whole days a week. Heck, I can barely do three these days. Okay who am I kidding, I can barely do one. Then I saw her prompts and I started to get really, really excited about the challenge. I loved them and thought they would be fun to look back on someday. Plus, getting started is the hardest part.

So anyway, this glorious month of May, I will be (attempting) to do 31 blog posts. It may or may not happen. I'm not making any promises. It's kind of like working out. If I say I'll do it, I won't do it at all. I'm stubborn like that.

Here is what is to come the rest of the week:

Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less
Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like. (uhh...what am I good at?)
Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable
Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it

Bring it on May. Who's in?




4 comments:

Ashley said...

I really, really would love to attempt this... Doubtful that I can keep up with it, but I'm gonna try I think! :)

Amanda said...

I'm doing it too! Woo for birthday month!!

Unknown said...

You sound as stubborn as I am. I did a challenge like this in November once I decided to focus on finishing the month even if it wasn't always the same quality I would put out if I only did one a week. I missed a few but was so excited to see how many I got done. Good luck and just push through the stubborn

Jennifer said...

I'm doing this as well. I love the topics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...