Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Well hello there

I just realized today that it has been over a week since I've written anything on this little space of mine. I'm still trying to figure out where the past seven days actually went. I have no idea how this entire year has flown by so fast. I guess it's not a lie that as you get older, time gets faster.

Even though I have been MIA I am still rocking instagram and twitter. Quick and easy. I can handle that.


The only things you've missed are the fact that last night I went to bed at 7:30 (I think the dentist drugged me), it snowed this week, I have these crazy floaters in my eyes that won't go away, and that I am going to Costa Rica next month. See, not very exciting stuff. My favorite is obviously the later. Count me in. 

I also found out from a student we have 4 weeks of school left. That.is.insane! I am so ready for a little time of relaxation and not feeling like an old lady every night. If only I could convince them that I would be a 200% better teacher if I could get to work at 9 instead of 7:20.

I cannot wait to blog a "real" post again. Crossing my fingers it's sooner than later.

Miss you guys.

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Meg O. said...

A 7:30 bedtime sounds glorious :)

Summer cannot come soon enough!!!!

Erica said...

Costa Rica is my #1 dream vacation. I can't wait to see pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...