Sunday, April 7, 2013

A glimpse of my week/weekend



One // Piper posing with her usual one ear up. Gosh I love that dog.
Two // Sorry there are two Pipers in a row, but she is finally feeling better after fixed last week.
Three // I got this last week and am in love. Motivation here I come. I hope.
Four // Jeff & I had a jam out session on Thursday. Two stepping and all.
Five // On Saturday, I went to a wedding shower back home and forgot how much I miss planning.
Six // Sunrise on my way to work.
Seven // Before concrete
Eight // After concrete. I sure love not getting all muddy taking out the trash. If I did take out the trash that is.
Nine // Backyard is a work in progress and I love that it is getting some life. Who spies Piper?

Now let's get another started! We are only weeks away from "consistent" warmth.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Awww that first picture of Piper with one ear down is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Your doggie is adorable and i love the outside concrete improvement! that must be nice to have there now! :)

Heather said...

I LOVE my Polar heart rate monitor...it's helping me in the motivation department for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Piper is seriously so precious!

Kristin said...

ohhh the concrete looks good!

Caty said...

Piper is such a cutie!

Jenna said...

Piper is adorable!!! Goodness, makes me want to get a dog soon :)

xo, Jenna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...