Friday, April 5, 2013

My Letters

Umm....where did this week go? 

Good news is that it went so fast the it is Friday (cue cheers, beers, and cartwheels). Whew. Bad news is that State Assessments are in FULL FORCE. If you are a teacher, you catch my drift.

This weeks letters:



Dear 60's, You have no idea your power to make people happy. You have the POWER. So stop being shady and coming and going out of my life. Just stick around will ya? Oh, and bring your friend 70's too.  Dear Polar FT4, You are just one precious day old...and I already love you. The way you count my (small) calories is the coolest thing ever. I can't wait to spend more time with you. Dear Piper, I feel like the crappiest mom ever right now. I am sorry you had to get fixed, and yes I do realize you would of had the cutest babies...ever. It was just the right thing to do, forgive me. Dear Husband, Thank you for continuing to dance in the kitchen and grab me as your partner. My life wouldn't be the same without those moments.

Happy Weekend!

linked up with Ashley for Friday letters

8 comments:

Perfectly Jenn said...

You are adorable and so is your sweet Piper!

Becky said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Piper girl!! :)

Ashley said...

Cute pic, girl! We just finished state testing in MD-- right in time for spring break, thank goodness! It'll be over soon, but I know how stressful that can be! Good luck!

Meg O. said...

LOL Poor Piper and her inability to make babies. I felt so bad neutering Dexter but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!

lori said...

aww poor piper- i am sure she forgives you! :)

have a great weekend, girl!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

ok what kind of dog is piper? scottish terrier? mini schnauzer?

Kristin said...

Happy weekend girl!

Heather said...

Piper is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...