Monday, April 15, 2013

Our Wedding - Bridal Party


Yes, I'm still going on them. 

I am spacing them out (really, really far) so that I can keep seeing the pictures for as long as I can. I am really missing the whole planning, day, and everything that comes with it so darn bad.

So far these are the wedding-related posts I have done:

Getting Ready
The Morning of our Wedding Day
Our Rehearsal
The Accessories 
The Details
My Wedding Gift to Jeff
Wedding Photos by my girl, Morgan

I still have a few to go so thankfully I won't have to stop reliving it anytime soon. Even though you all may be tired of seeing them, I sure will never be.

Today I'm going to share some pictures of our awesome wedding party.

If I were to talk about each and every one of them I could go on for about five years on this post. I love them all and was honored to have them by our side on our day. It truly would not have been the same without them.

Therefore, I will let the pictures do the talking for me.

Photo by my friend, Morgan
Photo by my friend, Morgan






whoa....







I had to post all of these next few because they sure make me laugh. 

We randomly made the driver stop at this location and thankfully the photographers were following us and got a couple of pictures. One of my very favorite pictures. Wish we would have done way more of these. 














Yes, he had my veil on. Oh my.



Well Ashton, you are next ;)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the photo of you with the guys and everyone jumping.

Unknown said...

These pictures are gorgoues...I love those bridesmaids dresses!

Michelle said...

What great photos; and your dress is gorgeous! I can see why you keep wanting to re-live the day :)

Amber said...

OH these are wonderful! My favorite is the one of you and all of your bridesmaids giving the thumbs up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...