Monday, May 6, 2013

What I Do

I have already missed two days and it's only May 6th. Oh boy. I told you if I dedicated myself to something it just wouldn't work out like I thought.

Today I am supposed to answer the question: "If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?"

Wow, how in the world are you thinking of these hard questions Jenni

On a daily basis after you are out of high school or college people are always asking "what are you doing now?". The typical question is more of a conversation filler than an actual question. My answer is always "I live in ______. I am a 3rd grade teacher." 

But to answer it without saying my job is something I seriously had to think about. Heck, what DO I do? 



Here is what I do....

"I do a lot of things, in fact. I live on my deck watching my husband grill, while sitting in a lawn chair listening to country music and sipping an iced raspberry lemonade. I shoot a little pink duck across the house and yard more times than I can count in a day. I blog. I am outside every chance I get. I love, alot. I pray, a lot. I am thankful, a lot. I try to see the best in people and do my best to make them feel special and appreciated. I do life, and I try to do it well."


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I love this! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...