Thursday, May 30, 2013

the BIG two.four

It's funny how your outlook on age changes as you grow up. I remember myself in high school and hearing the word twenty-four and thinking how old that sounded. I thought it would take a lifetime to get to this age. However, it continues to fly by faster as the years go by.

This year has been the year of changes. Since I have turned twenty-three, I have...

Started my first teaching job  // 5.30.12



Bought our first house // 5.30.12


Got HITCHED  // 8.4.12 


Honeymooned it up in Punta Cana // 8.5.12



Got our first dog (child), Piper // 11.16.12


Went to Hawaii  // 3.14.12


Traveled to Costa Rica // 5.10.12


Finished my first year teaching...alive  // 5.23.12

Time for SUMMER VACATION

I have a feeling this upcoming year will be a little less crazy, but I have no doubt there will be some interesting and exciting stories to post about.

So cheers to one of the best years of my life and another cheers for the rest to come. Let's party hard before I hit the big quarter of a century!

12 comments:

Nicole said...

cheers to ALL of that. what a wonderful year you had!

ps. just clicked through your blog. Super cute! Def. will be reading!
http://thelittleblackdogblog.blogspot.com

Becky said...

What a wonderful year for you :) Happy Birthday!!!

KRISTIN said...

You have had QUITE the year! Happy Birthday girl!

Liza said...

You've done/ traveled more than most people do in their WHOLE twenties! You're so blessed, you go girl. Happy Birthday!

Vio said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Kristin said...

You've had a hella of a year!!

Erin Brown said...

Happy Birthday to you! And I'm LOVING that Jayhawk shirt ;)
Erin
http://adventuresinthirdgrade-brown.blogspot.com/

tara said...

(i'm way late, but..) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Unknown said...

you really need some experienced and perfect developers.
burun estetigi

Erin said...

Happy belated birthday--- looks like the past year has been amazing for you. Cheers to this one being even better!!! :)

Ashley said...

I' ve got 2.5 more days and this post is making me want it that much more!!! Happy summer, girlie! You deserve it!

Corie said...

You have done a lot in one year! Happy belated birthday & enjoy that vacation ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...