Tuesday, December 6, 2011

all i want for christmas is....

You, baaaaaby.

Today I'm linking up Becky & Aly about my good ol' Christmas list.



I swear every year I have the worst time ever coming up with a list, until after Christmas that is. Most of the time I really don't need anything, and hate to ask for things so my Christmas is usually a big surprise...which I love. I've never been the kid to look for gifts, I like the surprise even if it is a nice new pair of socks {which I desperately need-hint hint}.

Last year I got this little number for Christmas so....yeah, that's gonna be hard to beat. :) The two things I always wish for on Christmas though are snow & family time. Those honestly are the two things I want more than anything on Christmas day. Boom. I'm easy peasy. It's true.

But I don't decline presents so here's a list....

1.) Iphone 4S



Lemme tell ya I've been waiting for this bad boy for about seven months now. My poor wittle iphone is coming to the end of it's life and this gal is in need of a new phone. Okay, so it still works fine but how cool would it be be able to take a picture of yourself without anyone knowing...I mean C'MON!

2.) Bras/Undies/Socks

If I get anything for Christmas, I sure hope these are apart of it because I am in dier need....I'm talkin' like life or death situation here. I'm having issues with only having one sock and it usually is a brown and black one....this is not a fashion statement and will never be "in". Dannnng.

3.) The Help {The Book}

Because I need something else to distract my time with & I've heard this book was the bomb diggity.



4.) Workout Pants

Some motivation? Maybe? Any workout gear is exciting to me! Throw in a running watch and maybe I'll be competing in marathons in a few months. You just never know.



5.) Photoshop (for the Mac I don't have)

I really, really want to learn how in the heck to use photoshop. I feel like there is a whole other world out there I am missing out on. It really is a bummer. However, I don't have a Mac. Jeffrey does though so I guess it's all in the same. Maybe he'll buy himself photoshop for Christmas so then it can be sorta mine too? Yeah sounds like a good idea to me too. Merry Christmas Jeffy.

6.) Giftcards

Target-The Loft-Dunkin Donuts-Wal Mart-Actually, anywhere...I'm not picky.

7.) Wedding Stuff

I have no idea what I need so ummm...essentials would be good ;)

8.) To live in the same town as my fiance. Now that...would be a Christmas miracle.




So instead I'll just pray I get some new socks and bras for Christmas and we will call it a deal. Mostly, I'm exciting to get to spend time at home with all the people I lurve so much. Nothing like it to me. And that is the God to honest truth.

P.S. if we were getting reaaaallll silly here I'd wish for a house, boat, lakehouse, lab, fourwheeler, and sweet camera ;)


What do YOU want for Christmas?!



10 comments:

Amanda C. said...

I got my Christmas gift early, a new computer. Is world peace too much to ask for?

Courtney B said...

LOVE your Christmas list :) I just want an iPhone, period. So sick of my droid! And seriously? I hate buying bra's so getting some for Christmas would be so great! Why didn't I think of that before?

I got my Christmas present a little early... a new camera! Yay :)

Victoria said...

as i have "grown" up i have realized that it is tough to come up with a list each Christmas. i just like giving gifts....although i did ask for target and the loft giftcards too :)

i would LOVE a fancy-schmancy camera but that will have to wait for another day lol

gorgeous ring, by the way!! what a christmas you had last year :)

Mrs. Mama said...

Ive been wanting to put a book on my list, thanks for reminding of this wonderful novel. I completely forget about it!!

when is your wedding date?!

Heather said...

You will LOVE the Help!!

Amanda said...

I love your list! I can't believe it's already been a year since you got engaged...crazyness! I think the top of my list is to be living in the same town and house as my boyfriend. I wouldn't mind an end to the distance...not one bit :)

Megan at Megan Can said...

I'm with ya on #8 there! I would even settle for the same state even! Haha.

Cait said...

amen girrrrl :) i def would love to live in the same town as my fiance too- long distance is NOT fun but its nice to know you have friends that are also going through the same thing! xo

Mrs Guenther said...

I also want the Iphone 4s and Ipad2. But i don't think that's happening :(

Katie said...

Hi Molly! I just started reading your blog and can't stop reading it! I am actually from the midwest too {Indiana}, but moved to Virginia with my family.

I just wanted to say that your blog is really adorable and I love your engagement pictures...so precious!

And I would LOVE to live in the same city as my boyfriend for Christmas...so I know the feeling ;)

Happy Holidays!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...