Sunday, December 11, 2011

glitz and glam

Today I'm linking up for the glitz & glam blogger swap extravaganza!!!


When I saw that Raven & Lindsey {two of my favorite bloggers} were hosting a little blog swap that not only involved meeting over bloggas but also involving GLITZ and GLAM I was totally all in. Plus, this is my favorite time of all the year and it is always fun to spread some holiday cheer across the United States!

I was partnered with Sierra and so glad I was able to meet her! Totally obsessed with her goodie box too. Either she read my mind or did some research but she totally hit it out of the park.
This was in the middle of cleaning Jeff's house so the box was thrown away before I could take pictures but here are some of the bomb diggity goods that came from Oregon to Kansas!




These are totally the cutest ornaments I've seen in quite some time and would be so fun to make. Our Christmas tree enjoyed them as well :) A nice little pizazz that was needed.


glitzy headband! - no I did not wear that with my brown sweater, fyi :)




Okay so I have no idea if she hijacked my brain and just knew that I was obsessed with organizing things and most importantly planners or what but she hit it right on the money!! I actually had seen these a month or so before and wanted to snatch them up. Win win and triple win!

Thank you so much Sierra I love it all!! And thank you Lindsey and Raven for making it happen. Y'all rock my socks off!!

Happy Glitz & Glam!! We can't ever have enough shine in our lives ;)


9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those ornaments are gorgeous and I think I've seen something similar on Pinterest. I need some for my tree!! Love the headband as well and the planners are in my favorite colors (Texas Tech colors!) so you can't go wrong there. Thanks for participating Molly!!!!

Amanda said...

You got some awesome glitz and glam things! I wish I had known about this swap!

Sierra said...

yay, yay and more yay!!! Glad you loved em!!! I'll get mine up later today!
besos sweet girl!!

Anna Elder said...

I love those ornaments! Super cute. I have a thing for notebooks too. Love making lists and what not. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I wish I had seen this glitzy glam swap... Cute ornament :)

Arielle said...

I love those ornaments! And I have that planner:) It was great! haha kind of sad I have to get rid of mine because of the new year.
Cute blog! New follower:)

Holly @ Everydays a Holly-Day said...

Just popping in from the blog swap.

I love your ornaments! I made something like that for my swap partner and she made me one as well (totally blindly).

Don't you just love when you get gifts that hit the nail head on and you barely know each other! Some people can read others so well!

Have a great holiday!

-Holly

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

those oragnizers are cute :) Found your blog from the swap. Wishing I had known about it in time because it looks like it was blast. Loving your cute blog.

Sierra said...

Cute stuff and I love that your swap parters name is Sierra like me, lol! Love your headband and swaps are always a blast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...