Sunday, December 18, 2011

tis the season

To make goodies and have Christmas parties?

Yes, I must say so!

Since I've been absent for quite some time let me just give you a quicky of an update on just what I've been doing. And if you don't care them I'm sorry you will just know anyway :)

aprons my mom got us to wear to cook the goodies ;) hilarious. 
In the past week I have:   Finished my first semester of GRAD school {thank the Lord that is over with}, made treat bags for Jeff's clients {3 pans of fudge + 200 plus cookies + one bag of chocolate dipped pretzels....hello back massage}, came home for the holidays, and partcipated in my family's bomb diggity Christmas party.


Whew. Busy week. And I didn't even add my visit to my mother's school or my awful dentist visit. So yeah I've been keeping all sorts of busy since I've been back.


One week from today the best holiday on earth will take place. I absolutely love Christmas. This Christmas our family {big family, not immediate} isn't  going to be exchanging gifts and I honestly I think it will be the best Christmas yet. Everyone will be there to experience the real meaning of Christmas.  Just spending time with each other, catching up, and being with the people we love the most. That's what it's all about folks...That's what it's all about.




So I'll see you on the flip side and I'll try not to run away again. Sometimes I just need a little spice in my life :)





4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love your aprons! They're so cute!!! Love your tree too!
Hope you have a great Christmas!
xo

Mrs Guenther said...

wow that's true love right there making all those treats for your soon to be hubby. Love the aprons btw. lol

Sierra said...

Hi doll Merry Christmas! I love the adorable pic of you and your man and I love Christmas time too!

Good work with your first semester of grad work and loved reading what you've been up to!

Katie said...

Mmm talk of all those goodies makes me hungry! I love the aprons, so cute!! Have fun this Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...