Tuesday, December 20, 2011

one year ago

One year from today, was a pretty special day.




It involved  freezing, lots of running, and a day in New York City.



It was filled with Christmas lights and Christmas cheer.




One year ago from today, I was standing {freezing my bums off-might I add} on the top of Rockefeller Center as Jeff asked me to be his wife.



I can't believe it has been that long. A year I've been engaged. So much has gone on in a year. So many changes. But through the strides and struggles, I couldn't be happier to have such a man by my side.

To say I'm blessed, would be an understatment.

So thankful for this day...just one year ago.



6 comments:

Katie said...

Awww that's adorable! One of my friends just got engaged yesterday in NYC! Seems like a great place to propose!

Celia Houck said...

aww so sweet! =)

Courtney B said...

Oh this is SO sweet! What a perfect proposal day to remember :)
Your ring is gorgeous!

Janna Renee said...

Aww! Congrats! We will be missing our 2nd wedding anniversary this year, so we are celebrating our engagement anniversary instead! I feel like it is JUST as important because it's the day that you pledge your love and devotion to each other <3

Steph said...

Crazy how much can change in a year right? So happy for you two and I'm excited to following a long on all your new adventures!

Nicole said...

Awe what a sweet and special day for you always to remember. A great story to tell your kids some day:)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...