Sunday, December 4, 2011

m.i.a


It's been pretty quiet over here, I know.

It's been a very busy week filled with {stacks of} school work and helping Jeff move to his new place. I did realize how out of shape I am,  my arms feel like they are falling off today. Lordy, the gym must think I have fallen off the face of the earth.



The past few days have been very busy, but quite fun...if moving can even be called that. I've helped him move alot, but this one was definitely different. It wasn't just down the street, or across town...it was about 8 hours away. Big move I'd say. Coming back to KS, leaving MN. He will only be TWO hours away. Hellz yeah!



It's also been fun because he moved to our future town, where in eight months we will make this town ours. As an "us".  This town better watch our for this duo. So it's been pretty sweet to check out the area, put together his little apartment, and enjoy some time together even if it is moving and running around.



Now for some wine & fireplace time :) Yaaaaaaaa buddy.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!





3 comments:

Sierra said...

Glad you can be there for your man and glad you are doing well! :)

Having a big giveaway tomorrow if you have time to stop by! xo.

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

so sweet -- it's always a better moving process when you do it together:)

Corinne said...

a fireplace? I'm completely jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...