Friday, December 30, 2011

2011

2011. Wow. You've been a crazy one. You have thrown me more loops than I ever expected, and sent me on a few emotional rollercoasters.

You have also given me some pretty amazing memories. As usual.

But I can't lie, I'm ready for 2012. Plus, 12 is my favorite number so I'm all for it.

A little break down of 2011 shall we?

JANUARY:

A Midwestern Touch was founded. So, so thankful for this.


FEBRUARY:

Mr. Fiance moved to Minnesota. Far, far away from Kansas.


MARCH:

Getaway to Kansas City.
Engagment Brunch.
Took my first trip to Minnesota.
St.Patty's Day

APRIL:

School of Education Pub Crawl
Easter

MAY:

I graduated college!
My 22nd Birthday in Minnesota




JUNE:

Family Vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC



JULY:

I moved out of my college duplex. Sad day.
The 4th



AUGUST:

Jeff's 26th Birthday
Momma's {21st} Surprise Birthday Party
One year until our big day
I started student teaching



SEPTEMBER:


OCTOBER:




NOVEMBER:




DECEMBER:

Fiance moved back to Kansas.
Christmas
Gingerbread Contest



So thank you 2011. And hellllllllllllllllllllllllo 2012.

I cannot wait to see what it brings. But I do know there are going to be some pretty great happenings.

Holla for a Dolla to 2012!!!! I hope everyone has a safe & happy new year's eve :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a pretty exciting year. Happy 2012!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Nice recap! Congrats on graduating and your upcoming wedding.

*Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...