Tuesday, July 24, 2012

about that time

I realize I've been gone. And I realize I say that about every single time lately.

My mind has been in about 100 bazillion different directions/places and it has a hard time focusing.

10 days until the wedding. 

I started working on my classroom and enrollment is this THURSDAY.

*insert fainting here*

So needless to say I've been busy and trying to keep my head on my shoulders. I have some pretty legit motivators so I am surviving.

Yesterday my aunt, mom, and I finally got to start working in my classroom. It was a big ol' ball of scared to death, excited, freaking out, and ya whatever else goes with those emotions. I was those.

My mom is a teacher and my aunt was a teacher before she retired so thank the heavens for them helping me out. I said it before and I'll say it again, I seriously owe them my life.

I got to meet a good amount of the staff and I couldn't ask for nicer, more genuine group of people to work with. As the classroom comes together and my heart stops pounding (as much) out of my chest, I am beginning to get really excited about this year and all it has to hold.

And I am going to sleep about 500 hours a day because Lord knows I won't be sleeping much soon.

So here is a little sneak peek of the classroom as of now. Work in progress, but boy it's getting there!

(i miss you)









10 comments:

Melissa88Senick said...

Busy little bee. Keep you head up, Congrats with the wedding and the classroom looks amazing. Cannot wait to see more pics of everything. And rest up while you can!!! ;)

southerngirllivingthecitydream.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

It may be incredibly safe to say that I'm jealous you don't have 30 desks crammed in there like I do with my classroom. Setting up is the hardest part (I promise!). It gets easier!

Unknown said...

Your classroom looks wonderful! Your students are so lucky!

Kristin said...

Your classroom looks adorable!!

Bree said...

I wonder if you're a sports fan?? lol It looks awesome!!
Holy geez, 10 days until the wedding! I love seeing bloggers go from dating, to engaged, to getting married, and so on :)

Nikki said...

AHHHH 10 days! Thats exciting!

Your classroom looks great!

Sam said...

looks so neat and organized!!

Kristin said...

9 days! how exciting!! and your classroom looks great!

tara said...

you have so many exciting things going on for you, girl! so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great!! :) Love the theme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...