Friday, July 13, 2012

friday's letters


Dear Gabbie Dog, I love you. I love you. I love you. annnnd I love you.

Dear Bachlorette Party Peoples, I am SO excited to see y'all this weekend for the Bachlorette Extravaganza. I hope my liver can handle it. But really, I am so flipping excited to get the party started and see all of your faces.

Dear Mom, You save my life, like everyday. Thank you.

Dear Jeff, I miss you like crazy. It's been a week and I just want to see you. Like right now. But like you said, together foreva soon :)

Dear Family, I thank God every day for you. Y'all are my world.

Dear Blog Frans, I love you guys. Your comments make my day. I'm sorry I have been a major slacker at reading blogs lately, but this whole 23 days until the wedding is not really allowing for much other time. Just know I love you guys and am thankful for you!

Love always,

Molly J


Photobucket

14 comments:

Syndal said...

we are so twinsies-my bachelorette is this weekend too. I'll think good livery thoughts for us :)

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I doubt anyone blames you for being busy during the month before your wedding!

Amanda said...

I love you too, blog fran ;) I also wish I could destroy my liver with you this weekend! I'll be drinking with you in spirit, how about that?

Chloe said...

OM goodness you're just too awesome! I love your blog. Found you through Friday's letters. And cuuuute puppy =)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Chloe
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the bachelorette party! They are so much fun! :)

Mrs. Mama said...

ahhh bachelorette weekend! cant wait to hear all about it! have fun girl!

Tiffany said...

Enjoy your bachelorette party!!! I am sure it will be so fun!

Megan G. said...

Such a cuuuuute doggie! Have fun at your bachelorette party!

Ms.Vargas said...

Have a fab weekend & keep us posted with journey on getting married once you've enjoyed every single moment. :)

Raquel said...

Ahhh I can't wait to hear all about the party! Enjoy!

Amber said...

How exciting! Have fun at your bachelorette party :)

Heather said...

I hope you had a great time at your Bachelorette party!!!

Kristin said...

Hope you had the bestest weekend!

Pretty Zesty said...

All the best as your wedding approaches!

Check out my Shabby Apple Giveaway!
kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...