Monday, July 30, 2012

To my parents

Mom & Dad,

My world.

My everything.

One thing I wanted to write to you is to know you will never, ever lose me. It won't happen.

I want you to know that even though I change my last name, I will always be a J at heart.

I've got to tell you as well, I am beyond excited for you to be grandparents to our children. They will gain the absolute best of the best.

I want you to know how thankful I am you taught me what love means. What I deserved. And have been my rock at my lowest of lows. (Mostly when I "borrowed" the car and decided to meet a guy ;)-bad idea)

You have truly shown me the way of life. (And thankfully brought me up as a KU fan along with that)

Thank you for showing me how beautiful giving is. And for introducing me to the Lord and making it a priority in our life.

I love you both. So, so so much. Honestly, so much it just hurts sometimes.

And thank you for welcoming the man I love to your lives so easily, and like one of your own.

Without you both, I would have never found my other half.

I love you. Now. Always. And forever.

Love,

Your Little Girl

3 comments:

Pretty Zesty said...

So sweet!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Amber said...

This is crazy sweet! I bet you'll make them cry :)

Jeannie said...

so sweet :) love this! seeing this makes me hopeful that one day my kids will think of me this way ...especially since i have one on the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...